Skocz do zawartości

Astaty

steve

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

You can do simple bank transfer - go into 'SKLEP' on the left side. Then fill how many PLN you would like to spend (min. is 10 PLN - check at some exchange site what PLN is worth). Then choose on the lowest right side (icon with some red fields - it says DOWOLNY PRZELEW). Then fill your email and name and surname - and then you have all the informations you need to do bank transfer.

as far as I know, there is no way to buy ASTATs from abroad - I am in Africa and only because I still have polish bank account I was able to buy some. Even if you will choose transfer option you won't find option for paying from card (only polish banks are there) - shame.

Oh sorry, yes, kozel is right - but I haven't try this option so do not know if it works from other country.

Edytowane przez Sopelma

Don't you feel duty to support yours, lacking's of tanks/solidiers and something other deathly toys, country  than stupid, polish game, do you?

I will give you advice, which is much more worth than astaties!

Just simply do sixteen hours per day expeditions, and you will be  inevitably surrounding by astaties!

As you live abroad and do not have a valid Polish bank account you will not be able to make a transfer of funds. This is because all of the payments offered are through Polish banks. As I have spoken to the administrator, they were suppost to add the option of buying Astaty with credit card but I dont think it will be added soon.

Don't you feel duty to support yours, lacking's of tanks/solidiers and something other deathly toys, country  than stupid, polish game, do you?

I will give you advice, which is much more worth than astaties!

Just simply do sixteen hours per day expeditions, and you will be  inevitably surrounding by astaties!

I'll never support war and murder, especially in my country, I am not ashamed for this. I sincerely hope you will never know, how it is - real war at homeland, where you leave. and don't advice such a crap, kid

You can do simple bank transfer - go into 'SKLEP' on the left side. Then fill how many PLN you would like to spend (min. is 10 PLN - check at some exchange site what PLN is worth). Then choose on the lowest right side (icon with some red fields - it says DOWOLNY PRZELEW). Then fill your email and name and surname - and then you have all the informations you need to do bank transfer.

i did that, but didn't recieve any e-mail (Raiffeisen Bank Polska for exmpl). so no more options for payment?

Edytowane przez steve